View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 04:52 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I have a problem (need pics Tim)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhagman
I have nothing against you at all Tim, and I really like your collection of the Hummer Line but.... Do you know who EXH1X5 is? He keeps it a secret but I know he lives in South Bend. He knows a lot about H1's for a reason.

As for you returning the truck. I would have also. Can't blame you for it at all. I would have done the same thing. Especially if it happened to me. I waited 10 years for my truck and if it wasn't what I expected I would have gave it back also. No reason to spend a lot of money on something and to not have it perform/act the way that it should.

Uhmmm, No? I don't know who he or she is? It doesn't really matter. The entertainment value of thread has gone up a little since his or her posts.

Your last paragraph pretty much sums up how I feel. Since I drove an H1 over 9 years ago, I have wanted one! This was going to be my long awaited truck. This one just wasn't it for me. AFter the price I paid for it, found out the quality of this particular truck (mechanical or cosmetic), it was going back. It was a lot of money for me and would have costed even more to get the truck to the way I wanted it. I have nothing against H1's or the owners themselves.... just the bad ones.... that's all.... you not being included in that along with the H1 owners I met in Moab on the last trip. Great rigs/ Great people!

Now, ExH1X5 is out for debate....