View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thai:
Drtyfn...i knew that your loyal boyfriend would show up sooner or later. That's sweet that you guys always back each other up...and no pun intended!

I KNEW IT. Drtyfn is Dennis's little biatch!! I knew that somewhere an Asian kid wants his biatch back! Dennis, are you going on Oprah to share this "my biatch has finally return to me" reunion?! I am sure Jerry Springer will take you retards too (Springer's title show "My biatch better have my money!")

BTW, does Drtyfn wear that clown suit when you guys do the dirty stuff??

Oh yeah, Chevy Chevette is a much better car than my Dodge! You guys just don't learn! Your "Hummer H2" heritage is about as long as the average Chevy's lifespan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You do know that it's "bitch".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thai:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
Hey, Thai-Chee?? You are stepping on the wrong e-toes. Leave while you're behind, huh?

hehehehehe! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thai-chee?! Learn to spell first little girl. Who comes up with this?? Must be a blond.

Must say though, you guys are pretty sensitive and get personal real quick...interesting group of people with a "complex". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You want to see some sensitive? How about we troll your Gheywagen sites. I guarantee all of the wagen turds will get enraged and cry from butt hurt.

BTW, I saw where you said you were going to keep your pretend wheeler until you could afford a Range Rover. Link. You'll really be a stylin' beer bitch then.
Make the drive to Moab. We'll play "I go, you go". Otherwise shut yer yap.