Thread: adios bling
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 03:54 AM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks TGL and Bebe and Lvr

they ride great , super smooth and quiet shortbus was right on when he said you wont know you have them , im very impressed lock to lock no contact . not sure how it will be with suspension compressed , should be fine in rear . if i knew what our wheel travel is i could meassure and see how bad the front will rub at stock torsion setting . but i have a 8:00 am appointment with hummer of thousand oaks for its 2nd service (its growing up so fast) and torsion bar adjustment talked to my salesman today , he said they will do whatever i want . they want pics of us from hollister and moab for showing their customers LOL . as you can probably tell from my posting i FEEL awsome , funny how a new look can just put a smile on your face that wont go away you know how we get people gauking at us in the 3's well they even gauk harder now that really makes my day cant you tell how excited i am my co-worker that took me back and forth and hauled my old tires said it looks awsome from the front , side , rear .
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "