View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:34 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Oklahoma druggist arrested for killing holdup man

DA did pharmisist the biggest favor that DA could possibly given with exception of get out of jail free card. Well in fact charging the guy for
murder 1 it was a get out of jail free. There is not a jury in OK that is going to convict this guy of murder 1. I mean we are talking about part of the belt in USA that is Pro Bible and gun toting self-defense shot first many times ask questions later taught mentality from the time we could stand up steadily and walk. Once the child can do this the only 2 next things is for our children to figure out how big a caliber of hunting rifle they can handle then what caliber of pistol they can hold up at a target.

Just the way it is so I think no conviction on murder 1 or I hope not anyway.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges