View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:10 AM
Hummer Veteran

BUNNY15 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 Passenger door

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie
Please help.
I have a 2003 H2 Hummer. Suddenly without any warning all the electric stopped working on the front passenger door. The window, the wing mirror and door switches stopped working. The remote door opener does not work either. All other 3 doors including rear door work okay. I have looked at the fuses under the dash & engine compartment but cannot find anything wrong.
Has anyone any suggestions what I could try?
Thanks,
Dougie

Get a new set of electrical door switches for it. That was my problem with an 02 dodge ram. Replaced the switch and everything went back to normal. Good luck, hope it's nothing major.

2003 H2, Moog Idler, Pitman, Up/Low BJ, In/Out TR, Fabtech 6in Lift, Yokohama Geolander M/T 40x15.50x20, Black XD Bombs 20x9, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Yukon 5:13 gears f/r, Hypertech Max programmer, KC 851 HID's 35w, Pioneer DVD/NAV/TOUCHSC, 10" woofers, 6k Headlight HID's, White LED DRL (wired to run w/headlights on),Custom University of Texas gauges, Custom yellow paint. interior, Fuel pump/filter (Feb '13), Rebuilt 4L60E (April '13) & Rebuilt Transfer Case (Oct '14)