View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Banned

SledgeHummer is off the scale

I didn't know that Electric fans were truck related, you can put any fan or dual fan if it fits your radiator compartment and you have enough space.

I installed an electric fan for my 2000 Chevy Blazer, just picked up from the market one that fits, that's all.

As for my H3, it's doing pretty good + I live in area where the temperature can get 120 degree, so I cannot afford to remove the fan clutch.

Speaking of cooling, does anyone if the H3's radiator is a single core or a double core ?

SlegeHummer

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Hank:
Hey all, I see alot of posts about increasing gas milage and performance in the H3. As a former street racer I am planning to replace that 1960's technology engine driven fan and clutch with an electric fan and proper shroud. This should be worth about 15hp. Does anybody have an idea which fan system from Chevy I can interchange so I can put electric fans in? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>