View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Hummer Professional

Scarsman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First trail ride for the H2. Pic heavy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yeti
Well Walker Valley is pretty far up north for me, I go out occasionally with a couple Rubicons but we head out towards Greenwater. If your ever interested. I told one of them about you going to Walker Valley and he was a bit surprised as the trails are tight. Sure would be nice to find some more open places. I've played around down south in Capital Forrest, I hear Rockcandy there can be fun.

Well, I may very well have run the only trail there an H2 will fit on. We were only there for the afternoon, and that is the only one we took. I will say, after going around the gate, the trail takes off to the left. At that point it was so narrow and overgrown I would never try it with the H2. Not because it would have trouble, but the brush was so thick and made it so narrow that my paint would be ruined. I picked it up where it crossed the service road and headed into a clearcut. So, it was tight in spots, but didn't have all the brush.

Since you are down that way, have you ever gone to Evans Creek? I have been wanting to check that one out.

Let me know when you go out again, and I'll see if I can join. I'm not sure where around Greenwater you go, but on the map it looks like it is about 2 hours or so for me.
Wheels - Black bedliner on stock wheels
Gas cap lid - still chrome but will soon be black bedliner
Tail light guards - still chrome but will be black bedliner
Grill - Still chrome but will be black bedliner
Hmmmm, is there a pattern developing here?