Thread: Hummer eater
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 02:52 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Wow!! Just spent a few minutes reading through their ramblings. Can you say jealous? IMO, there are very evident differences between H2 owners and Jeep owners. Intelligence, level of accomplishments in life and class are a couple. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oNe other thing DRTYDICK, do you honestly think that driving an H2 put's you in a UPPER class from half of the people driving the cars they prefer around you??? Does the H2 just say " $$$$$$ " or " RICH, CLASSY, SOPHISTICATED" to you truely???? You must not glance at other vehicles on the road that happen to be driving by or you must not know a lot about a Classy, sophisticated life style if that's what it's all about for you.... Your H2 was a hell of a lot more money than my Jeep, You've got me there...but around here, I see 50 cars a day that are running $$$$$$$$ circles around your sophisticated ass.........You've got a nice, expensive Truck that not most people can afford, but you don't got class my man...DOn't mistake it! Tell me about your 04 Rover if you want to impress me with money....talk to me about you G Wagon, or your AMG 500.......tell me all about the 100,000.00 porsches you drive, and the Viper that your uncle Tom has....You drive an H2 dog, along with almost every other person that wants a luxury car that will get them anywhere they want off road. Come down to earth just a little