View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Why the FJ Cruiser is no Threat to the H3

a ****ing stock jeep with 31 inch tires will make it hells gate, why the hell do you think that FJ didn't

And to quote myself, "a built jeep is in a league of it's own".......I didn't mean that nothing compares or can outwheel them. I just meant, there really is nothing to compare them to. H1, H2, H3......those are more comparable to Grand Cherokee, Orig. Cherokee, Liberty.........models like that. The wrangler is not marketed or meant for families that are wanting to carry all of their gear in the car and go on a weekend wheeling trip. They fill a very small nitch for those who truely enjoy driving them but the only rigs I'd compare them to again, D-90, SAMI, G-Class (older), and other wranglers...........

AUBS, I cant wait to wheel with you......... you seem clueless kinda like JONNYHASMOREFUN and I enjoyed listening and watching that jack ass all day long

AND Finally SHAGGY.........I 100% agree with you....I think that the TACOMA TRD with a minimal amount of work is where it is at ....

AND my final comments about the Land Cruiser........I'm talking about a "built" 80 series cruiser. I am not comparing them stock to stock and I dont care to.........It has been a long time since I've been on the trails and wheeled with a "majority" stock crowd......it just doesnt happen. People here in Colorado that enjoy the hobby seem to build their **** and build it well. I dont even remember the last "stock" H2 that I wheeled with.......???????????............there are plenty of "poser" jeeps and "poser" vehicles in general around here but the majority of people that wheel here have "built" rigs.........