Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 05:38 PM

Megah3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hmrlvr:
Who evers truck it is, we all can agree it looks nice and has alot of accessories we all want. I think a video of the truck and it's owner may shut some people up. I will say, the driveway and home in the pictures before and after sure look the same. How 'bout at least those bumper pictures! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Apparently some chic named Shermin Lahijani bought it from SMA. They said this is the only pic of her they had (the reflection). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
All i can say is Wow paragon.. Jon Lahijani is a friend that let me use his sever to upload pics Shermin Lahijani is his Cousin who you already know is a Optometrist because you obviously clicked her link. I bought the truck from Mark Christopher Hummer in ontario Ca. You make the point of saying That the bare car had sma Stickers Well did you remember seeing the stickers on the wheel well Saying nitto tires?? I thought you said the car was A BF Goodrich Project car That's funny cause i don't think bf Goodrich would approve of there car saying nitto and to prove that it is the same car look at the pic of the truck with the paint job and no wheels it seems to have the same sticker NITTO Tires.The girl in the Shadow is my Girlfriend and you can obviously see someone standing next to her. I know this is hard for you to comprehend but maby not ever one in the world is a Liar like your self. Here is a link of a post my friend made when i first got the truck Check the Date. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=283997 PARAGON you would make a Horrible detective.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]