Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Banned

THE BOSS is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:
Once again, paragon and alec are owned...Honestly you really didn't even have to go that far. I mean they made themselves look pretty stupid doubting its yours. Just goes to shows there jealous of things they cant have so they find ways to better there self asteem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought you said you left already but we all know e-enraged people can’t leave. I knew you would be back before the end of the day. LAFMO.

Show me one post where I directly accuse this guy of not owning the truck? You can’t thus the ownaged is squarely back at you.

Amateur11!! Go back to lurking and STFU boy.

Rarrrhhhh1111!!

PS WTF do you mean jealous? You don't think I could own an H3 with a bunch of SMA crap on it if I wanted it? (which I don't it's fugly) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LMFAO!!!!! What a Douche bag! You just deleted the post you made saying "that you handle with people that claim a vehicles theres when its not all the time"..what a F'n moron. I was gunna stop but now your just looking more retarded everytime you type so ill keep at it. My 5yr old seems to be more mature than you. Do you not have a life and thats why your on the computer all day thinking of one more word you can say against someone? How old are you? and whats with the Raarrr thing? Seems a bit childish to me but then again your probably like 16 yrs old.
perhaps you need a quick vocabulary lesson.

Main Entry: own
Function: verb
transitive senses
1 a : to have or hold as property : POSSESS b : to have power over : CONTROL <wanted to own his own life>
2 : to acknowledge to be true, valid, or as claimed : ADMIT <own a debt>

Does your mommy know you troll on the internet?