Thread: The opposition
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 02:15 AM
Hummer Authority

mikejr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa
I haven't posted in a long time, but I had to add a few things to the points RYD made.
First of all, if you really want to bring up the "First Dudes" DWI...feel free, but shouldn't we also talk about Obamas own drug (pot and cocaine) and alcohol abuse. Maybe it's just me, but I'm alot less concerned with a kid in his very early twenties having a few too many brews one night out with his buddies than a guy who starting in High school and thru College spent his time toking and snorting. In his own words he described himself as well on his way to being a junkie and pothead. Just sayin.
Brilliant Community Organizer? Seriously? Name one thing he has done as an organizer, or Senator for that matter, for Chicago that could by any stretch of the imagination be considered brilliant.....You cant. Here is a link to one of the Low Income Housing projects he so proudly takes credit for during his stint as an CO. Doesn't look too brilliant to me!

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/200...of-obamas.html

Who is this guy really? Why hasn't he been able to lock this thing up yet when it was supposed to be a landslide for the Dems this season? I think that the more we find out about him the more people realize that he is an empty suit spewing the same old Liberal rhetoric that we always hear from the Dems.
The guy won't even release his birth certificate for god sake! Not to mention his college records, Senate records and schedules among many other things most candidates routinely put out for the publics scrutiny. Why is that? I think he has alot to hide. Most things have had to be dragged bloody and screaming from the media. I think thats sad and a bit scary. What about his friends and acquaintances who aren't party collegues? Why haven't we heard from the grandmother who raised him? Too many unknowns and what is known is not good. Ayers..Rezko...Rev Wright...
John McCain wasn't my guy originally, but atleast you know who he is and what he stands for. He has the honesty of his convictions and doesn't have to lick his finger in the wind to take a stand on an issue. He has people on both sides of the political aisle, not to mention his fellow veterans, stand up and say what an honorable man he is and what a good leader he would be. Barack can't even come close to that.

To be honest, I think Obama is a gifted orator. That qualifies him to be a great corporate motivational speaker, not President. And Yes, I think the Naughty Librarian has more executive experience in her little finger than Obama and Biden put together!!!! Even though it's asking for trouble where I live in the land of the Liberal Wackos...I am proudly wearing my McCain/Palin button!

The debates will be very important. If McCain can hold his own the way he did in the Saddleback Forum then he will be our next President.

Well said....BOOYAH!

2008 H2 Lux Series, Slate Blue, everything but the air suspension - sold

2006 H2 Lux Series, Uplevel Chrome, DVD's, Slate Blue, Sun Roof - sold

"If Life Gives You Limes, Make Margaritas" - Jimmy Buffett