View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubHer Yellow Ducky
I gotta give whoever credit...

In just over 56 hours this thread got 2951 views with 210 posts...

Thats gotta be a record. Still can't figure out how many AE's are involved but the last 12 hours are a giveaway that some of this, or maybe all, is made up.

No doubt some AE action is going on. But the story(ies) are true. I have heard from several sources over there- and we have seen the pictures. It happened this summer and I guess whoever Slappy is, has brought it to our attention. It was on a couple of other forums awhile back.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=100476&highlight=Poughkeepsie+hum mer

As you can see Alec stood and told them that things were taken care of, put out the fire so to speak- then they (Hummer X) gave him no appreciation.

Alec and Bebe stood up and took action for the irresponsiblity of others. Then some members including the founders of the club not only did not thank or help them, but shamed them- from what I have heard.

Some have left the club.

(Also, some other forum also found Bondage at fault for another bad incident in his H2. I will have to search for it, or if someone has that link- please post it.)

(No comment on the HiHummer thing. I've never had her.)

Through all of this mess there is a disappointing truth.

Last edited by h2co-pilot : 09-21-2007 at 01:59 PM.