Thread: Lift kit
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 05:32 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lift kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgharkness020147
Rox, Do you still have the 37's on there? If so why not try getting some 39.5's-40's under there and see how you like that first? Like I said in the other thread I'd hate to see you have warranty issues over the lift. If you do go that route make sure to talk to your dealers service dept. first to make sure they aren't gonna hassle you about it.
Yes, I still have 37's. I'll ask about the warranty, I kind of forgot about that. I just love this thing on the trail! Is there a certain width tire you would suggest I don't get? I like the new BFG KM2. (I had a set on my H2.) They come in 38x14.5x17 or 40x14.5x17. Think they're a tad too wide? Hence, the lifty-loo to get more clearance. IROK's are notoriously noisy on the road, and I do a LOT of hiway stuff as well as off road stuff. I was pleased with the way the Goodyears ran in Moab, and they're available in 40x13.5x17. They don't rub too bad huh?

BTW, Brad, I haven't ever read anything bad about Rubberducks lift yet, so I wouldn't feel like it wasn't money well spent if you decide to get one.