View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 10:50 PM
Hummer Expert

Aubs is off the scale

I wish the Hummer line had some of these features, namely the removable roof and sections. That is an awesome feature. You get a lot of different combinations. I still don't see how they can call it the "only four door convertible on the market".

I wish Jeep had a better history of on-road safety. The Liberty is a Marginal, the old Grand is Marginal, the Cherokee is a Marginal, and the old Wrangler is Acceptable. The IIHS has yet to wreck any new Jeep models. So I don't really trust a Jeep to protect me. This said, no Hummer has been crashed by IIHS either. However, the Colorado gets a Good in the frontal crash, so I suspect the H3 does just as well...

I also wish Hummer had models priced like this! Maybe the next model in the pipeline will come in at a lower price with these kinds of cool features.

Oh, and it's interesting to note that things like this (the removable roof sections) were originally in the designing phase of the H3. Removable fenders were also played with. Maybe we'll see these things down the road.