View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 06:32 AM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
The delay may sound like bad to news to you guys. But take it from someone that just went through a bunch of BS with a lift that was rushed to the market. BTW- DON'T BUY A RANCHO LIFT!
At least Rough Country is making mods and taking time to make sure everything is good before they release to the public.

that whole shipping thing is BS. What you guys should do is start a private PM with info/ addresses to give to these guys and than ship accordingly. Ship to one address? I would have laughed my ass off at the person that made that statement. I would talk with the VP of Sales. better yet, Pm Jason and see what he can do. Jason has GREAT prices on acc.'s and maybe he will be a dealer and get better rates. it can't hurt to ask. Can it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you timgco, it's good to know that they are taking their time to fix all the issues with the lift kit BEFORE it hits the market, I said bad news because I want to get the lift and 35 inch tires ASAP... I guess I'll just have to wait now.

As for shipping to one address, that's what the sales rep. tod me and I also thought that was BS, that's why I want to talk to the VP of sales... I also thought of telling Jason to look into it and I think that would be the best option, but since the kit won't be available for the next 6 months I'll just give it a couple of months before I start asking.