View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

I started install I used a 45 deg fitting off compressor to a male with biger threads to female fitting to 90 deg to my hard hose.I have about 1/2 inch clearance to hood.I used the male that came with compressor on frame and mounted to factory bracket on frame I just have to add an adapter to it to hook up hard hose.I will finish tommorrow because it got dark.

I have a small thread fitting in 90 deg and 45 deg left ofer they except a small fitting like the male that comes with compessor. it might work for you (JP) last pic is of those fittings.

The 45 deg I used off compressor has a larger thead size on the one side to except the male fitting I used.

Ill post more tommorow.
Attached Images

H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.