View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Those look great guys. One question for fourfourto, You lost me with the shower cap. Is this just to keep it dry when going offroad? How long does it take to fill a tire? Thanks. (I guess thats two questions )

I seen some pics of the engine compartment that were very muddy when water forging and muddin. so In those situations ill cover to protect from water and mud.

As for fill up time I havent timed it but JP did .and anwered on another post .His answer was

jp's-h3
Hummer Professional

Posted Feb 14, 10:04 PM
I always do alot of research before making a purchase, if I can find a solid product and save a few bucks at the same time, I'm all for it! the stats that I have seen at various web sites depict a fairly slow air-up rate. I've timed how long it takes me to air up a 35" BFG Mud Terrain tire from 10 to 35 lbs. and, it's right around 2.5 minutes.

Link to air compressor post
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.