Thread: SUNDAY 5-4-08
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SUNDAY 5-4-08

Nah, we haven't left the house because of it. We were behind some coming in on Thursday....they're cruising 25 mph in a 60 zone. Pissed me off. With 8000-10000 in town....no thanks!

Ok, official SUNDAY thread...

What is everyone up to?

We're filling the spa up today....we don't use it as a traditional spa, we turn the water temp down and use it as a pool for the toddler. Hopefully we'll get a real pool put in in a year or 2....gonna hurt tho, we're on solid rock out here and it costs a buttload for an in-ground. Our neighbors' took 6 mos to put in because they hit a cave and had to have surveys done for endangered species and stability issues.

Painted the guest room yesterday. Yay! Just need to de-tape and put stuff back together. I was dragging butt on that project till I realized my brother and his wife were going to be here in a week and a half...it would be kinda rude to paint the night before.

New recipe for the week....sugared pecans. One egg white, whisked till foamy, dump in 4 cups of pecan halves and 1/3 cups white sugar and brown sugar each. Stir and bake on a cookie sheet at 350F for 20 mins. Extremely addictive. We're on batch #3 in 2 weeks.

Season finale of Dexter tonight, looks good!

Stacy