View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rear Brake/Axle Groan...

You know, this is really disconcerting. For those of us WITH the horrendous groan .. where it is SO loud and the driver can feel it in the pedal .. it doesn't give the Hummer owner a real good feeling about their vehicle. I love my H3 .. the look and drive of it. But, I hate all of the calls I had to make to GM/Hummer, leaving messages, not getting calls back, trips to the dealer, then trips to the OTHER dealer quite a distance away ... it's NOT the way this should be when you buy a brand new vehicle. I know from having vehicles throughout my life that their are little things that come up .. but in my opinion, this is major, time-consuming and does NOT add to the enjoyment of the vehicle. Something really needs to be done for those of us who have this issue, like finding a fix. They hear it and they agree it's 'something', but to push it off as "something normal for H3's" and not being a safety issue is not good enough. The driver knows something is wrong .. and the people outside of the vehicle and/or the passengers INSIDE the vehicle look in amazement at the horrendous sound. Had to vent.