View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Hummer Expert

OldHiker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paragon Park November 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKLYNH2
Pops- I'm a total noob here, I know where the four wheel drive button is though. I found it last year when we got blasted with 4" of snow in one weekend.It's weird that you have to keep on pressing it all the time the light only blinks for like 2 minutes. I am coming because it would be super cool to drive on dirt, which reminds me, Is there somewhere to wash my "p#ssy magnet" when we are done? I don't want to go back to the hood all dirty looking. If anyone wants to play nintendo on my 20" flat panel while we are driving, thats cool. Wow I can't wait to see how good these new 25" rims are. Do you think they will spin all crazy on the off road?
What is everyone else's experience?

To answer your first question, there seems to be something wrong with either yours or my button. I have the same problem, it doesn't stay lit. I usually put my foot on it and hold it for a long time and it finally stays on. Try that.

To get your rig cleaned afterward is real simple. The cost of admission includes bikini clad wimmen rubbing the dirt off with their wet t-shirts. If it is cold, they could injure themselves when they get cold. I am to much of a gentlemen to be anymore specific. So pray for warm weather.

I am sure a few of the children would love to play games, but a 20" is pretty small.

When off-roading with spinners, you definitely have the upper hand on the rest of us. Centrifugal force plays a big roll here and the gyroscopic stabilizing of the spinners increase the force applied to the tire which in turn applies extra pressure to the rocks. When this happens, you simply lift you foot off the throttle. This is when you achieve the hydroclimbing level of centrifugal force. Can't wait to see this.

I have only been to Paragon 4 times but I really know how to use a map. I can even tell which way is north. I cheat though. I look at the map and the arrow printed on it always points north.