Thread: Stupid Cop
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 05:13 AM
Hummer Authority

RuggedH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stupid Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetEyeNite
I was at a traffic light making a left turn. All I saw was a police car w/ his flashing lights on parked along side of the street.

As I was trying to turn left, this stupid cop puts down the orange corn to block the road. He gave me crap. I wasn't even going fast either. If he was trying to block the road, he should have parked his car perpendicular to the road and should have some flares going. No, he had none of that. No offense to some of the good police officers out there but this guy was a total moron.

On the way back, he finally had some clues and had his car parked perpendicular to the road and had his flare going. I just had to yell at him.

Luke Skywalker,

From what you wrote, it sounds like he was just starting to set up whatever he was doing, when you first passed. The orange "corn" or flashing lights should have been a clue for you. You are probably the moron in his mind.

He deals with people like you everyday, probably doesn't post about it whining on the internet.

By the time you got back, you felt the need to yell at him for doing his job (probably scene protection or something having to do with others not becoming endangered). Of course you are a professional at this type of work and know exactly how he should have went about setting it up.

Trust me when I tell you that everybody thinks they are innocent always, and if they aren't, they lie about it. No matter how perfectly (text book) you set up a traffic control situation, some (Moron) will find a way to f*ck it up, guaranteed. They will then blame the cop - without fail.