View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 03:19 AM

Kahloq is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by funpilot:
Thought this would start that discussion. After doing what research I can on this truck, I am going to get in line. My dealer in Virginia Beach already has over 20 deposits so I guess I will get it in August. Not sure yet what it will cost, but looks like it may not be more than $35,000. So, anyone else going to get in line yet? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I cant say what the price would be as I would be quessing, however, it wouldnt make much sense for it to cost too much more then 35K base otherwise it would be too close to the H2(52K base roughly depending on part of country your in).
For 38K, you can get a fully equipped Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 5.7L Hemi engine with 330HP. Priving the H3 at that same area doesnt look to be a good strategy, but we will see since we still really don't know the pricing. Many ppl will still by the H3 just because its new and doesnt quite look like a normal run of the mill SUV. Unfortunately, it will only have 220 HP, unless they actually do add the super charger in later revisions(300HP potential). In any event, I am sure the aftermarket makers will come up with some nifty power addons to boost the power for the H3.