View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 01:38 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Todd@ProDyno:

What if you could have someone buy a brand new 2005 H2 Hummer for you with $10,000 of FACTORY upgrades, pay the taxes on it, then have it trailered from one of the most reputable H2 dealerships in Scottsdale Arizona, to different highly reputable aftermarket shops around Arizona for full premium upgrades in suspension, wheels, tires, engine, paint, audio/video and more?

That is what has been done here folks. This vehicle has been transformed into a supercharged show vehicle for the elite. If you are looking for a stock 2005 H2 like everyone else has, this would not be the one for you.

We are ready and waiting to serve you. Apon your winning bid, this vehicle will be paid off immediately, and a lien release will be issued, so that you can have a clear lien free title, please note, this may take four days or so from the date of the auctions end to have the release issued.

Full payment is expected within seven business days. We are extremely professional, direct, respectful and efficient, and we ask the same of you.

Thank you in advance for allowing us the opportunity to hopefully someday serve your needs. Please contact us with any questions or areas of concern. Todd@ProDyno.com

For a full selection of pictures....
h2 Pictures

$100k </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3 pages later you said:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Didnt come on here to sell our company or products. Just came to spread the word on this truck. I see how some of you take it as advertising, not my intention though.

Trailer park meant nothing more than stomping grounds, not referring to your lifestyles.

Im sure that I will be a part of this community one day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I miss something? Or am I just acting like trailer trash? You were selling your car, TO EVERYONE IN THE TRAILER PARK at first, now you think you can take it back.

I like your innovation, but don't start trash talkin everyone else here! They're sending you a message! Take your "Trailer Queen" and put it in the classifieds, after you request permission, from Jason, to even post it.

And after you do all that, SHOW MORE PICS OF THE PADDLE H2! (please).