View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 10:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

DTHVLY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilD
I like the FJC, but DthVly really lowers the standard for ownership and I'm sure puts a lot of people off the vehicle. His one sided hero worship of the FJC is what I'd expect of an 11 yr old, not an adult. Give it up already, no one here is interested...

Hero worship of the FJ? Please! I?ve driven Chevy?s my whole life and in 2008 I?ll be buying a new Camaro. I don't have blind brand loyalty, I can accept that Chevy makes the best muscle cars and Toyota makes the best 4x4's.

Ask yourself this, what do people who have blind brand loyalty and hero worship of a vehicle do? They have no legitimate argument why there vehicle is better than others so they try to discredit other vehicles by making up gay names like KY cruiser and claim that guys who drive those vehicles are gay.

Unlike those people I have never claimed that Hummer owners are gay or made up gay names for them, in fact I have said more than once that the H3 is a great out of the box 4x4 and stock for stock probably more capable than the FJ.

So wake up and smell the rose?s sunshine. If you want to find blind brand loyalty and one vehicle hero worship you need look no farther than some of the Hummer owners on this forum who have actually bought in to the BS line ?Hummer like nothing else? and actually believe that IFS Hummers are the end all be all of 4x4?s.

The closest to vehicle worship I?ve come to is the late Dale Earnhardt?s #3 Chevy, so shut your god dam ass up!