Thread: Other h3 forums
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Other h3 forums

Stardumb if you use the search feature you can find volumes of information on the H3 here. I guess those of us that had one when they came out had problems that we discussed, but now they've improved the H3 a lot and they are still a ball to drive. F5stop knew more about the Hummer than I'll ever know and Builder as did Humguy kept us all in the loop of what was happening. Another reason there were more posts is that there were more new owners. They were selling a lot more H3s and H2s than they are now. They were still making the H1 Alpha when the H3 first came out and Hummer had a lot more products on the table.
I've seen almost every kind of modification on an H3 and tires you wouldn't believe. There are those people that have to have the newest thing and after two years look for the next newest thing. Early problems were with the roof marker lights, leaking and making noise, the plastic cracking, the I5, noisy brakes, and some window trim problems that all have been solved. I've decided if they kill the brand, I'm going to buy an H3 park it for future use and use my H2 as my daily driver. A Hummer is the only vehicle I ever want to drive! Feel free to post away and liven things up.

Last edited by HummerJim : 04-04-2009 at 12:23 AM.