Thread: Black it out!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale
Default Re: Black it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwins
I dont think that pic of those people "painted" brown was funny at all. As a matter of fact its damn near racist. Whoever did that is an idiot
I'm usually quiet but this post really jerked my chain, You dont really have the nerve to use the word "RACIST" when you are posting under that Icon do you? Many people here many not know that your icon "Huey" is a character in Adult Cartoon titled the "Boondocks". Which in "my" opinion is one of the biggest pieces of steaming Sh*t currently on television. It is a "Racist" program by any definition. I'm just thankful that it's on late night so that "most" children are spared the negative influence it intentionally projects. In the process of reviewing your posting history I see that you like to emulate "Huey's" diction as well as post under his picture? Does that mean you share the opinions and views projected in the program? If yes, That makes you the "Racist" Homey or Homie (you've used both spellings in prior posts) regardless of your skin tone in the real world.