View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

KJS is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dscott:
KJS, are you looking at Wright or Cochran? There are several salesman down there just back from Iraq (One Marine and one Army) so support you local vet if you are shopping there. The Mega store was a pain even to go look at one, test driving one was nearly impossible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I have experienced the complete opposite! I dam near had to jump up and down yelling to get anyone at Wright's attention! I was there 3 times so far. First one there was no one, not even one person on the floor, in the glass offices, nor on the lot (customer nor employee!)! Walked around for a good 20 mins looking at the H3s. Was in and out of the showroom a number of times and the front and side lot too, no one to be seen so I left. The second time I was there there were two guys (sales) in one of the offices off to the left playing a game on the PC, both looked at me a number of times but neither got off their ass to see how they could help, left again after walking around and seeing them just look over and still want to play their game Vs addressing a customer. Thought the third time might be a charm so went back! After 2 laps around the showroom looking around the H3 they had inside one of the 4 guys sitting around doing nothing at all in that same office with the PC decided to talk to me, but he had very little knowledge of the H3, packages, and told me a number of things about it that I knew were 100% incorrect just from basic reading over the H3 booklet he handed me, and then when I asked if he could get the keys to one I was interested in to show it the sales rep disappeared! No joke, said he would be right back in 1 minute with them.....he didn't come back! I sat in his cube just waiting, but nothing! The one I wanted to see was right out front in the 1st line so I could see it, and he wasn't there either. After another 15 mins of sitting in his cube I went over to interrupt the other 3 hard workers at the PC and told him what happened. They paged him,...another 10 mins later and he is still MIA! I had enough at that point and just said the hell with it and left very disappointed yet again!

After my three times there I clearly understand why they have the same 100 Hummers sitting there and the same 15 front line they did 6 weeks ago, as well as why I never see any customers on the lot! It really is a shame b/c I live 5 mins away, pass them at least 2 times a day, and I plan on dealing with Cochran that is 45+ mins away b/c the service and attention I got from them was 100% day and night different!