View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Some closures are O.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBebe
I'll call BRC today and ask for their balance sheet.

I donante because Del Albright, FOTR asks us to. He's a Blue Ribbon Ambassador, Life Member, and all around old timer who has made incredible examples in working with the "other side".

The only reason we are in a 'fight' with Sierra Club et al, is because they continue to bring lawsuits against the community and the Federal systems.

I agree with rehabitation, I've never argued it.

They want what they want and don't care if we take care of the trails ourselves. They are the inflexible ones and we are out there trying to prove otherwise.

I apologize if I offended anyone.
No offense was taken.

I don't want to see good people throwing good money in the wrong direction. I don't want to see hidden agendas and have people being duped by a large organization just because they were told it was a good place to donate.

There are issues with BRC that needs to be cleared up.

You can address this on the other thread, but I don't see a donor list. Individual donors can still represent other's interests. What about a list of the top 20 donors, both individual and organizational?

That would tell you who the true stakeholders are.