View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 07:24 AM
Banned

lotus4s is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

I can't believe that you guys continue to converse with AE's and actually believe you are speaking with the real people they are trying to portray. Are you that naive?

bobbysh whatever and HollieH3 are not the real people they are purporting to be and I dare say none of the other supposed HX'rs that have posted here are real either except for Tim who posted an honest and sincere opinion.

I'm also surprised that Elcova, it's mods and the "core" group doesn't realize that the damage this thread is doing to the 4 wheeling community is going to last a lot longer than what happened in that alpine meadow. It's going to take a whole bunch more than a couple of bags of seeds and some labor and time to repair. Not only do they not realize it they are an integral part of it due to some selfish personal agenda.

I do not condone what transpired on that HX outing or how the whole situation was handled afterward but I do know some of the people involved personally and I believe it was an honest mistake and the alleged "facts" presented here are far from accurate.

It's time for some people here to grow up......

Jim