View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus4s

I'm also surprised that Elcova, it's mods and the "core" group (Sounds like you have been talking to someone bitter. WTH is a core group anyway?)doesn't realize that the damage this thread is doing to the 4 wheeling community is going to last a lot longer than what happened in that alpine meadow.This thread and the outward distaste for actions such as ******* displayed that day shows that other Hummer communities aren't just going to ignore it. It's going to take a whole bunch more than a couple of bags of seeds and some labor and time to repair. Not only do they not realize it they are an integral part of it due to some selfish personal agenda. And what is this personal agenda you speak of?

I do not condone what transpired on that HX outing or how the whole situation was handled afterward but I do know some of the people involved personally and I believe it was an honest mistake and the alleged "facts" presented here are far from accurate. See how you feel the need to purport that you do not condone it? And the facts could and SHOULD have come from those who made those mistakes. Obviously they have been checking in. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away. Neither does deleting pictures and posts. This is not the only forum in which a thread concerning this very incident exits.

It's time for some people here to grow up......

Jim

So what if some people choose to mock those that were involved and ignored it?

Especially when it's a club in which you pay to be a part of and the club itself ignored it. Elcova is more free spirited if you will, and in turn deal with things in a free spirited way. Albiet immature (and entertaining ), it still gets the point across and is not hiding some man behind the curtain.

To be all for one, one for all; you have to look at the whole picture. Hiding this incident or covering it up on the basis of Hummers being a whole community is so......... Jesse Jackson.