Thread: diesel swap
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 03:21 AM
Hummer Veteran

TheArchiTexan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: diesel swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
Who gives a sh!t if a punk kid that can't even afford the tankful of gas for the H3 much less the vehicle is tired of anything.

How many models of Duramax do you think there are and/or will be? Stupid kid, Duramax is an engine line name just like Vortec is on the gas side.
No ****, I guess you didn't understand my comment when i said he specifies in building them. Are you that retarded or just need glasses? wait, let me guess im lying right and youd like me to have him come in this forum and tell you as to why there will never be a smaller version of the duramax in an h3. Like I said before, do some research before you decide to chime in with your fantasy ideas.

ill give you a hint-size,power,mpg, oh yea and POWER!! yes I know they have already created smaller versions of the diesel but look as to the weight of the vehicle that they are in. If people are already complaining(like me) about the power now, do you honestly think a diesel is even a topic of discussion. NO. Get your head out of your ass and think retard.

PS- If youd like to doubt me about this, i have found a page testing vehicles around the same weigh size as the H3 with smaller versions of the diesel used today. The results are pretty horrible. And for it to be daily drivable they would seriously have to comptensate price for more modifications, which I know GM would not make a risk that high on a pretty demanding new line.