View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Hummer Professional

CBR_Raven is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BLOWNZO6:
I agree.. my goal here is to put the basics and the hardware together in a package that he cost effective and pretty user friendly. I am open to pretty much any application and will do what my time allows to help integrate it into the software for all to use.

I am still very surprised that not one person has been on this yet.

I have been loving every minute of mine. I really don't even miss the local FM at all. I have also been using a free program called Gordian Knot to compress my DVD's and put them on the PC. I have about 20 movies on there now and have about 30 music videos as well. Using the music videos whenever I demo the system for people.. gives a much better effect that just listening to the movies.

I am looking for a rear fold down screen for the truck now.. something more to integrate.

I may go ahead and order of these slingboxes and see how it works. I don't have a roving broadband connection yet.. if you have some ideas please PM them to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm very interested in what you have done with this PC. I really would consider buying one from you but I've already spent about $4000 on the system that I have now.

2018 Polaris GEM e4
2019 Land Rover Range Rover HSE
2022 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Z71 Sport Edition
2022 Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS Turbo RR