View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale
Default Re: Buying new pistol, need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Z
As SOON as My Hand Heals UP! I'm field testing!----Rock Chucks---Sage Rats---Bugs Bunny (Gallon jug size, and better!)--Kill Da Wabit!--jackalope-- then, into the Canyon of Lions!---Might get one to come out and play! J/K. (yes taking shotguns and friends when vermit hunting...Well, shotgun anyway!)----Since I need to Harvest some trees--Can't think of a better time to test--What size tree it will go through!--What size I can Fell with 5 rounds----Boulder Check (in case I need to do a little Trail Trimming! Or/and more likely, Destroy such offending Carnage Causing Protrusion )....3" concrete pads stacked--3,6,9"?....Watermellons.... Waaa Ha! Just hope the N double don't make a fuss!....Must find NOW, and Just hit me!..BIG!!--- Cinder Boulders!-----F'N A!!

Naaaa! I don't like the BIG BORES, and BOOMS!--But, Here's The 1" Bore!!---favorite loads--1/2 rolls! any denomination! W/Quarters Being the Bad BOYS of the bunch! Just Luv them Coin Machines!---Give Um Hell George!---Here Comes some ROCK SALT! ----Fourth Of July IS A BLAST!!....6 Regulars, Only 3 BIG BORES!--But Still, BIG BOOMS! Haaaa Haaa Haa Ha!

On the SERIOUS side Now, This stuff is for Experienced shooters, and I sure don't recommend ANYONE jump into the BIG bores, unless a far amount of 44Mag time is in your arms! Would hate to hear of Broken Thumbs, Wrists, arms, faces,.........Or Anything Else! Safety First!

You are Ted Nugent aren't you - go on admit it.