View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 07:52 PM
Banned

LR3_OWNER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is the LR3 a Serious Off-Road Competitor?

Boss,

So, let me see if I've got this straight....I"m a "Nancy-boy" because my SUV is smaller than yours? Is that about right?

I'm not going to engage in the name-calling game with you; I will choose to take the high road, but am quite certain that I could out wit you easily...especially if all you've got is "nancy-boy" and mis-quoting.

I would LOVE to post pics of me wheelin' in places where the H2 could not follow....trouble is, I can't find an H2 owner that is not a complete poser (22" rims, chrome, flash, no balls!) or that is willing to go out on a trail run with me.

...and that's the only way I can do what you ask; the H2 must be present...I can't just take a picture of the trail itself and expect that it would frighten you into submission. Indeed, the trails themselves are not necessarily imposing. My rig is smaller than the H2 (as noted) and if I can traverse it certainly the H2 can as well. However, where the LR3's advantage lies is in traction and hill-climbing. Therefore, it would have to be a situation where some numb-nuts H2 driver tries to drive across a rock-face or dirt side-slope that is too much for the Hummer and flips over....or maybe while trying to drive over a boulder-strewn path with less control (due to the poor gearing) they have to use too much throttle and snap a tie-rod. That's what I'll have to capture. That will be more difficult, but as soon as I get that footage, posting it here will be the FIRST thing I do, Hoss....rest assured.

I'm sure you've seen this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxrdwXXat14