View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 01:30 AM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerLite:
What your dealer most likely did was set up the radio incorrectly, The tech set it as if you didn't have the monsoon sytem.... But, you do have it... It's done using a tool called the Tech2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info, and pardon me for asking, but do you know where I can get documentation about this? The service writer at the dealer doesn't seem to know anything about it, even though I already told him that is what it sounds like to me. He still insists they have to send the radio back.

I found documentation on this forum about the H2 radio, and it says there is an auto amplifier sensing circuit that lowers the output if an external amplifier is used. Seems like they'd have the same on the H3.

I know it is under warranty and the dealer will take care of it, I just don't want to be without my truck for several more days waiting for them to sort it out.