View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h3'er:
Wow you are a nice guy, doing all the research for your INcompetant dealer. You need to get in his face and have the call for support. Im sure there is nothing wrong with the new unit. They just have no clue what they are up to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not really that nice. I just hate to be without the truck, and if I can't get the dealer pointed the right direction, they'll just keep it longer.

I dropped it off this morning, haven't heard anything yet. I expect to hear back from him sometime this afternoon, he'll probably say he has to order a new radio. Then when I pick it up tomorrow, it'll have the same issue.

I've tried to give them all the information I can, but as my Grandma used to say: "You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes you have to kick him in the ass to get him to take a bath." Or something like that.