View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Hummer Expert

evldave is off the scale
Default Re: Daytime Running Lights changed ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1
No need to sell. I just disable them, although if they end up making too hard, I'll give my $$$ to another manufacturer.

I hope someday I know what your H3 is. Then, I'll drive down the road, see you coming the other way (without your DRLs), I'll hit you head on, then have H3.007 sue your sorry a$$ for not being responsible because you have a chip on your shoulder about GM.

Question, were you canned by them at some time in the past? You seem to know a fair amount of valuable info, but you seem to be a bitter person, lashing out a GM or hummer's at every opportunity.

Yet, you still chose to own one. Is this because you secretly love The General, but deny your own desires for acceptance and inclusion because you were once rejected? I can see how this could be a hard time for you. Therapy works well - everyone on this forum loves you - we may not all show it in the same way - for example, I think you are a complete dick - but everyone is here if you want to talk about your latent tendency to blame The General for something from your past.
Attached Images