View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dakuda:
I deleted the threads, not Jerry. Don't assume things.

Listen, you guys are more then welcome to participate in the forum and share knowldge and experiences. However, I do have issues with threads started solely to initiate conflict.

You talk about 'building bridges' between brand loyalty, yet all you have done so far at JF is contribute to the destruction of such a bridge.

Personally, I have no issues with your vehicles or with you in general. I am just trying to keep this from blowing up into some type of forum war.

Everyone here has the same hobby. I wheel with Tacos, Jeeps, H2's, Fords, etc. The vehicle driven does not matter. DO we give each other crap at the fire after the day is over? Of course, and that is all in good fun.

However, it is the attitude that you guys are displaying in both this thread and on JF that does matter.

I realize that some of the people from JF are prodding you on, but try to be the bigger person that you all seem to claim to be, and move on. Contribute in a positive manner to JF and no one there will mind. And I won't ahve to close anymore threads.

This is becoming ridiculous.
Actually there are some that were doing just that but you don't whisper in a room where everyone else is shouting. The irony of the video and of DennisAJC inflammatory posts was that he was say that the TJ/YJ shared the same frame or something with the Liberty. The irony was intentional since the most common comment heard from a Jeep owner about the H2 is that it is nothing but a Tahoe. Irony, all in fun, brash but fun.

I attempted to educate those that would listen to the specifics concerning the H2 and to discredit the ramblings of a supposed Moderator who was not giving an opinion but was stating as fact things that were indeed not factual. As a member of your forum for quite a while, and after notice being given to me by another Jeeper, I chose to attempt to correct that but the thread was locked and then deleted and it was full of the information about the H2 that contradicts the junk that many non-owners mistakenly think.

You speak of attitude, you don't see any moderator from here spreading erroneous information and creating the divisiveness. So, clean up your house before you come here to preach to us about this one. Ban me, censor me, do what you like but at least give it some thought aforehand. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAMN! That about sums it up. Well put.

My Video Collectionez