Thread: Censoring
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 02:00 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harley:
Lol, Paragon... The bike's got a 103" motor... it's been up around 125 a few times...

BTW- How are you and your's faring? I just spent a few days in the N.O. area... I don't envy you one iota...

K </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, I was headed to 113" S&S before I was told I could no longer ride. I have a really good wrencher here that did all my work. He builds customs now, "Southern Fried Choppers"

We all made it fine. All of the roads are one lane due to all of the debris. I was out of electricity for about 10 days but was able to do the generator until gasoline disappeared and then we just went and stayed with a friend who got power early. We faired much better up this way than they did further down south of us. Of course my farm is about 50 miles south of me here in Jackson and I had more trees fall on my 1 acre lot here than I did on the 150 acres or so I've looked at down there. The wind damage was very spotty as it moved further inland.