View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Hummer Veteran

aetherH3 is off the scale
Default Any interest in ShrockWorks products?

I recently contacted ShrockWorks about H3 products and they were open to the idea as long as the interest is there. They make some EXCELLENT products for Nissans, Jeeps, Toyotas, etc. Here is the email I got back from them:

"Ryan,

If you want some products get some people together that would be willing to order. When we did the 05-07 4runner they came to us requesting products and we said get 20 people that would be willing to order a front bumper...they came back with 50. So all I can say is generate interest and let us know what forums you guys are frequenting so we can check out what interest there may be. We would also need a vehicle to prototype off of, so (if the time came) we would need someone willing to drop off their vehicle for several days, a couple of times.

thanks,

Nick"

I don't think this is an unreasonable request and all we have to do is decide on some products that we'd like them to make. One of my biggest requests is some tough rocker protection at a decent price. The more products available for out rigs... the better. Anybody else have any ideas?