View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Hummer Expert

Arizona Hummerboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question On Piaa Lights

I been thinking on puting on some off road lights on the H2, I looked at the Piaa rectangular driving light, I don't recall the model number the cost on them were $ 204.00 for two lights. The salesman said it would be a good light to run on my brush guard, and that it would light up the road.

The salesman also told me about the Piaa headlight bulb that I could switch over too. he said it would make my headlight much brighter, and give me more headlight for the road. The cost for the Piaa headlight bulbs are $ 75.00 for two bulbs.

Is anyone out there runing these lights on there Hummer? If so, what do you think of them?

The problem that I have is that I have night blindness, and sometimes the headlight are not bright enough for me to see the road. They just do not give me enough light on the road.

So I am thinking on going with the Piaa Headlight bulbs, and maybe puting on the driving lights also for Off Road Driving.

So what do you thing I should go with? Or is there anything else better that I could go with, that would give me better light on the Hummer ?

Last edited by Arizona Hummerboy : 07-03-2006 at 08:25 AM.