View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:54 AM

jsbihn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Harbor freight electric impact gun video

I think the point that was being made about HF was that it was quality for the price and what he needed it for. Personally, a lifetime warranty is a plus in anything you purchase, even if it is "crap".... you can exchange it out for more crap and you dont feel like you wasted your money.

It doesnt matter if you pay more, basically quality is crap nowaday. Hence the reason for lifetime warranties...... its about the only thing that will keep people coming back.
I dont believe that a socket wrench from Lowes or Sears is any better then one from Napa or Harbor Freight.
Of course, if I decide to use that socket wrench like a hammer..... the lifetime warranty is great to have.

The point about American made stand true to any company.
Chevy builds in Canada and Mexico
Tools are made in China and Taiwan
Clothes in India or the "east"
and so on.......

Slowly America is turning into a desolated island. All we do is bring in, we dont really export. Look up what we used to be leaders of in export 60 years ago, then 40, then 20..... you will see it all go away.

Most of this happened from our government and then it was continued by businesses.
The sad thing is again basically nothing is made here and our nation wonders why we are slowly slipping from prosperity