Thread: While Away
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: While Away

I'd really like to see Jamie and Jinsey handle this PERSONAL and PRIVATE marital problem on their own, by phone, through e-mail, or with the help of family or counselors. Initially, I think most were shocked that this had come up on the forum, but it is more serious than that and should be handled by the two having the problem. Jamie, you need to find a way to talk or work this out with your wife in a private setting. People who use parts of this forum for 'entertainment' reasons will only antagonize you and make things worse. For example, who in the world is "Hummermebaby"? Obviously it's someone you or your wife knows. That person spews anger and hatred, whoever he/she is. I think most of us would love to have you back on the forum for what you had contributed in the past regarding your experience and thoughts on the Hummer, or, lighthearted joking. You must see so much heartbreak where you are now ... don't compound it for yourself with domestic issues. Get back here safely and get into a more positive mindset. Life will get back to more normalcy once you do.