View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 03:44 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Power mods for the I-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon_Is_An-Ass
Hi - I am Paragon's alter ego. I just want to let everyone know that I am very unsecure so I feel that I need to insult everyone. Maybe it's because my wife fcks around with the neighbors or because I was abused as a child. I am not sure... I'm not sure of anything. I like to insult people to make myself feel better. I feel like a bigger person when I let go on others. Maybe it was because I rode to school on the short little yellow bus. Most of the time I was late for the bus because I would chit my pants and my mommy had to change my clothes.

I really don't know what I am talking about most of the time... That is another reason I like to insult people. When I insult people, they tend to get so upset about my insults, they don't even realize that I have no earthly idea what I am talking about.

I cannot contribute to ANY thread in a positive manner. I MUST cut people down to feel better about myself. Let's face it, I have severe problems. I know that everyone is aware of this but I hope that by piling on more insults, people won't notice.

I look up most of the information I use to challenge people on the Internet. Most of the time I am wrong, but who cares? I have more insults! Perhaps I will committ suicide soon to end my miserable life. I know I should... But I feel that I must stick around here just to insult people.

Gee... What do you think?

Oh my sweet gheynez. Pathetic.