View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

SUT NEIL is on a distinguished road
Default PARTSGUY - NEED HELP PLEASE

I want to install a Hotshot heated windshield washer system in my 2005 H2 SUT. I purchased the Microheat unit and I want to install it the same way Hummer does on the 2007 Glacier Blue Special Edition Trucks. I hope you will be able to locate and sell me the black mounting bracket Hummer uses to attach the unit in the engine compartment, pass side - just to the right of the cold air intake box. I looked at the bracket in the 2007 Glacier Blue truck and the bracket in this truck had #40242001 (I Think) stamped on it. Can you get me the correct bracket within the next couple of days? Thanks for your help!
2005 SUT: Firemist Red/Ebony; LUX; Sunroof; Uplevel Chrome Pkg; NAV; Air Suspension; Remote Start; Superchip; Volant CAI & MAF; 2006 Chrome SE Wheels & Front Brushguard; Front & Rear Cameras & Park Sensors With Audible Alarms & Digital Displays; Custom Tiger Stripe Interior Panels & Steering Wheel By OEMDASH; Bassani SS Exhaust; Wet Okole Seat Covers; Defenderworx Chrome Billet Tow Loops & Side Air Vents; HotShot System

1970 Pontiac Trans AM
2000 Mercedes SL500 AMG Sport
2006 C280 4Matic