View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:50 AM
Hummer Authority

guruerror is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ABS and TC lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMTECH
And 4 wheel drive buttons still don't work?
Nope. When I press 4HI LOCK or 4LO they just blink for a while and the truck stays in 4WD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbihn
So with the Actron you were able to clear all the code except the U1000 communication code?
So did the lights stay on the dash?
Have you experienced any difference in the way the truck runs?
Do you still have the issue with the transmission not being able to switch out of the selected 4WD?

Also, why do you think a tech2 will perform any different then what your Actron has performed?
The Actron cleared everything that it detected, including the U1000. As soon as I fired the truck back up the ABS, TC, and Parking Brake light all came back on and U1000 reappeared as a 'current' code.

There's nothing different in the way it drives...I just have no ABS nor can I switch 4WD modes. Other than that it runs normal. No 'reduced power', no 'service 4WD' indicators...nothing but these stinking lights.

I believe the Tech2 is better equipped to troubleshoot the problem based on the live data readings from the bus...or lack there of from a specific module.

I wasn't in the mood to fiddle with it today...instead I chose to honor MLK by planting my ass on the couch and playing XBOX.