View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 02:34 AM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

You could buy 2 jeeps yea, but you get what you pay for. An H2 is better then any jeep. And all these guys are unique, they wheel their H2s. How often will you meet a guy who wheels his or her H2? Not much, but I see about 20-30 jeepers driving around everyday.

That is one reason why I would never buy a jeep, everyone has one, there is nothing unique about it. I have a Rover taht is lifted, and I will rarely see one around here. I go wheeling and have meet a few jeepers and they try to talk down to me as that I wasted my money on that and I should buy a jeep. I don't want a jeep. These guys have worked hard in their life to get the H2 and you have no reason at all to bash on them for having one or to say it is a lesser vehicle. If I could have a dream garage I would have a D90 for SWB trails, the disco for a flexable vehicle, and the H2 for the trails in which the LWB is a plus. Now I can not afford all those but that would be my dream. No off-roader is perfect, like everyone has said. So don't make fun of the people here because they paid their dues to soceity and made something of themselves so they could get an H2. That is just jealousy, thats all so unless you have something productive to add to this site then go away.

I was once a troll, but now I respect the H2, maybe you could do the same.

-CALM