View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Hummer Professional

31_bandits is on a distinguished road
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGeek
I dont pay attention to any of it. I dont care for the FJ look myself, but Toyota is nothing to mock quality wise and never has been.

I bought the Hummer because I like the way it looks and I thought going off road, or where most vehicles can't, would be fun.

Of course having own some hot rods and watching kiddies argue over a stupid nameplate helped me to get this way. This idiotic mentality even applies to some Hummer owners. H1's laugh at H2's, laugh at H3's and so on. Guess that makes your penis bigger then mine. I buy and drive what I want, and respect, or at worst dont care, what others drive. Off road, I would be thrilled to hang with anyone, FJ, Jeep, I dont care.

Owning a Viper, I was recently invited to meet up with the local Corvette club at a cruise in who invited me and wanted to see the Viper. Will I go? Hell yeah, I like Vettes or any cool muscle car. Thats how we should all be rolling.

that was nicely put.

do H2 drivers talk down to H3s? that would be too bad. I think the H1 "real hummer" thing is a shame.

I do think there is minimal question that the H3 is a better offroad machine than the FJ, and its clearly a higher-end vehicle inside. And considering that this is a hummer forum, i think a rational retort to FJ trolls is probably in order.

But its late and i risk rambling. I think all these different 4wd machines are fascinating, and its fun to put them side by side & do a little cmoparison.