View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Hummer Authority

Big Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: I SOLD OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck BB62
Neo, it's been awhile since I posted or looked at the forum, Laurie and I bought out of state too! That's what we've been doing this past month, setting up our place up in Oregon. Congrats guy, seriously. We've got about two years (or less if we play it right) and we too will abandon the sinking Kalifornian ship. We tried, we really did. We LOVE our place up in the Sierras. 14 acres, great new home etc. but we've got to take care of all of our other business in Bakersfield (eeeeeeeyyyyyyuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!!)
It's just that anytime I see the ballot, it's got another $14billion initiative on it to educate furiners or to give 'em free health care. Everything's scratched up with graffitti. I had plans to drive north with a tortilla on my antenna until somebody asked "Whut's that!?" and we're pretty close to that in Tidewater.

We're downsizing from 14 acres to 1/4 acre, but it's on the river. Tell 'ya what, you can come fishin' and crabbin' on the Alsea, and we'll visit ya to go wheelin'! We're only an hour north of Florence Oregon which makes Pismo look like a cereal bowl full of nuts. We've got two rv spaces with full 50A, cable, water, sewer, phone hookup. When we move, we're putting in a regular house and garage.

The prey!

Neo!.....Better jump on this offer/trip!...The Alsea is the river of chioce for a few fishin friends---Who usually stay at least a Month! ....

Huck BB62---Are you An IFISH..ER! ??

Nice place!..And Pocket size Fish!